Hot spots targeted with fan assisted floor grille and new angled grille from Eaton-Williams
As high heat density equipment and data centre requirements grow, the threat of hot spots can become a problem.
Eaton-Williams www.eaton-williams.com innovative fan assisted floor grille for raised access floors can help eliminate hotspots and reduce the risk of equipment failure.
The grille's unique design allows the fans to be angled towards the rack to deliver cool air precisely where it is required.
- Directional control fans - allows the volume of cool air to be directed precisely were required.
- The fan array can be switched on/off in banks of two to suit the heat density of each individual rack.
- Can be supplied as half fan assisted and half standard static floor grille with a volume control damper.
- Delivers airflow to those areas with low or zero floor void pressure.
- Can be re-sited to suite changes in room layout.
- Available as a standard plug-in 230V AC supply.
In addition to on stand demonstrations, Eaton-Williams will also be displaying a range of passive grilles and unveiling its new angled floor grille.
Visit Eaton-Williams on stand H50.